ChurchSuite is an app that enables users to keep up to date with what is going on, register for, and receive details of events and courses, check rotas and much more.
We are now using ChurchSuite here at KCA for our database, users are able to update their records and choose how we communicate with them. Using ChurchSuite is a great way to stay connected to KCA with information in one convenient place.
Already have a ChurchSuite account?
Signing Up To ChurchSuite
To begin creating your My ChurchSuite account, complete the Get Connected form below.
Shortly after completing the Connect Form, the team will add your details onto ChurchSuite and you will then receive an invitation email.
Click on the link within the email to register
Logging in to your My ChurchSuite account via a Computer
If you are logging in on a computer:
- Visit: login.churchsuite.com/
- Search: “King's Church Amersham ” (the name should pop up when you start typing)
- Click on the name
- Enter your full email address and password to login - make sure you have selected “My ChurchSuite” from the options.
Logging in to your My ChurchSuite account via the App
- When you login to ChurchSuite on the app you will need to select the church.
- Type 'King's Church Amersham' and the name should appear.
- Click on 'King's Church Amersham' and then enter your full email address and password to login.