The Unmerciful Servant
Matthew 5:7 - Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
1. Mercy is like forgiving someone.
2. God forgives us.
KEY TEACHING POINTS
1. Mercy is not getting a punishment you deserve.
2. God is merciful to us as sinners.
1. Mercy is not receiving a punishment we deserve.
2. God is merciful to us and so we should be to others.
AGE APPROPRIATE ADAPTATIONS
For the age of the children in Mini Church you will need to adapt the story by not mentioning the torture of the unmerciful servant in v.34, to make it appropriate to the listeners.
For the age of the children in Kids Church you will not need to adapt the story to make it appropriate to the listeners.