The team @CommuniteeGolf have taken the decision to postpone the “Inaugural Inter-Church Challenge Cup”
until a date to be confirmed in 2021. This is solely due to the ongoing and likely long lasting situation with Covid-19. Although we feel that golf courses will open relatively soon in some limited formats, the guidance around social distancing and group gatherings are likely to remain in place for some time and probably until a vaccination has
be rolled out.
Our sponsors and partners for the event will remain in place for the new date along with the charities supported.
Please do message us with any questions you have and we look forward to securing a new date, spending a great day together raising funds and enjoying a day on the course.